Wednesday 31 July 2013

Slowly Changing my Life

No, I haven't been immediately cured. Used the CPAC machine for the first time last night. There is a nose piece and straps that go around my head. Attached to the nose device is a tube which reaches the machine which, amazingly enough, doesn't make a sound. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep but woke up a few times in the middle of the night feeling claustrophobic and also just because I was uncomfortable so didn't have a great night's sleep. Slept well but not yet good enough to change my life. Feeling tired and listless still today.

It will take a few days for the machine to work properly. I have to be patient. I know I was hoping for an immediate cure, but I must be realistic. These things take time to get used to.

Received a letter back from my publisher about my concern about rewriting my book Waiting for Love Online. She thinks I should continue with the book so it will be a while before it is published as a complete rewrite is necessary. I am looking forward to the work. I know just what I have to write.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment