Saturday 3 August 2013

Yeh! A New Day

For the first time in years and years, I woke up at 8:30 am feeling awake and alert. I actually couldn't go back to sleep and didn't want to. I felt amazing because I felt refreshed. I actually had my first really good night with the CPAC machine. It was so wonderful waking up this way. I sure hope it continues. So far, so good!

What is amazing too is that I look forward to going to bed at night. In the past, going to sleep at night was worse than eating liver. I hated having to go to bed at night and would stay up as long as possible. I wouldn't hit the sack until I could barely move or think so I had no choice but to go to bed.

Now, I can't wait until nighttime where I can go to bed. I look forward to putting on the nose device and going to sleep. I am not having any problems falling asleep with it on. If I continue having mornings like this, my life will change.

As previously mentioned, I have decided to scrap my second book which I had considered publishing for a while. Oh one day I'll get back to it and rewrite it but now I have other projects I want to work on; such as, my first book Locker Rooms which I wrote 10 years ago which has been completed and ready to be published. I am reading it over again this weekend and glad I did. Finding a few mistakes. But I do enjoy this book and I hope others will too.

The publisher has agreed to begin the publishing process over again with this different novel. I will be keeping you advised of the sequence of events.

Great weather we are having eh? Great summer!

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment