Tuesday 20 August 2013

A new week

Locker Rooms is now with the publisher. They are checking it over for any copyright infringements which I know is safe with my work. Then the novel will go to the editors and that will take 2-3 weeks. But at least its out of my hands for the next little while and I can work on something else.

At the moment, I'm working on my sixth book. I started it a few years ago and now reading it over and hope to get some work done on it. I like this book because it is fun to write. Its a mystery/drama about a Canadian family involved in the art world. Every member in the family works in art as different career options; such as, collector, artist, gallery owner, insurance or the legal aspects of art.

The family has been waiting for the receipt of an ancient package from England which is delivered by Marcus who has come to Canada ostensibly to tour the country. Unbeknownst to him, he becomes embroiled with this ancient family only to learn their secrets. The package is eventually opened but you have to read the book in order to learn what it holds and what it means to this family.

Sound interesting?

My sleep has been good. I still require time to get used to the CPAC machine but I am sleeping better as I wake up in the morning feeling rested. I see the doctor next week so we'll see what he says. The machine has a chip which can be read by a computer so they are able to see how I sleep. Quite technologically advanced, eh?

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment