Tuesday 13 August 2013

A New Book

I am pleased to advise that I have added a new book to my list on my website. The Nuts is a novel about a conspiracy that encompasses all of the United States. A dangerously psychopathic man decides he should rule the American people and proceeds to set about ruining the lives of the American people giving them no choice but to follow him.

To the rescue are five poker buddies: Jack, Ted, Peter, Mark and Gary who had formed a science study group in university where they were constantly pulling physics pranks on their school mates. Once university had been completed, they all stayed in the Boston area and obtained jobs using their science background.

What began as a studious university study group soon turned into their poker night. All the men were proficient card players, but it was poker which was their specialty. The men took the game seriously and, every Thursday night, they gathered at Mark's home to hold their poker games. Often, the group would take trips together to some place where poker tournaments were available.

Due to their inquisitiveness and curiosity, these five men uncover the conspiracy and bring about its fall through intuitive and well organized means.

I hope it will be a good read. It is not finished because I still need to re-read it over 100 times before I can send it to an editor. But I thought you might like to know what I'm working on.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com


No comments:

Post a Comment