Tuesday 29 April 2014

New York City Photos

On Friday, April 11th, at 6:30 am, I quickly and easily located a taxi to take me to the Port Authority where I would catch the airport bus. Since there wasn't much traffic, we quickly arrived at my destination. Luckily, I only waited for maybe five minutes and that bus arrived driving us to JFK. The airport was basically empty at that hour (7:30 am). Without a problem, I made my way through the ticket counter, security and to the gate where I would catch my plane back to Toronto. A short flight of almost an hour and I was back in Canada. It felt so good to be back.

For my trip, I took both my 35 mm Minolta camera and a digital one. I still prefer using film. Sure I take way too many pictures but I love the results. Below are a few pictures from that camera which I had developed on a disk. Enjoy!


My cousin's apartment building:


Selected pictures of Central Park:





Ferry to Statue of Liberty:



Views from the ferry of New York City skyline:




Time's Square:


No comments:

Post a Comment