Tuesday 15 October 2013

Great Day!

What a wonderful day it was today! Blue skies and warm sun. And I woke up feeling fantastic; well rested and raring to go. I am sleeping so well now. Like a dream come true.

Today I had to attend at the office where I received my CPAC machine. Disability allowed me to receive a new mask. Received a better one than I had and am pleased. I shouldn't have much problem getting used to the new mask with is small and goes over my nose. There are straps that go over my head to hold it on. I'm so happy to receive this new mask.

Then, to celebrate the day and for something different, I had lunch at my favourite restaurant which is near the other place on the mountain. It is Lebanese food and so so good. I had their special salad which is to die for. In addition, I received their shish kebab wrapped in a pita. Again, so good. Really filled me up and made me feel even happier.

By the way, I'm a big hockey fan and follow the Toronto Maple Leafs. I even receive the Leaf special channel so I don't miss any games. Yes, I watch them all. I do love watching hockey. It is such a fun and difficult sport. I can't skate and to watch these guys is exciting. The Leafs are playing so much better already and hopefully we will make it to the finals but its a long season. At least I now always have something to watch on T.V. Looking forward to tonight's game. Good way to relax after a successful day.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment