Thursday 9 May 2013

It's Green

Spring is pushing through the soft ground and we are finally seeing lots of beautiful fresh green grass and a variety of colourful flowers. I love this time of year. It is wonderful taking the dog for a walk and enjoying the bright neighbourhood. People around here really care about their lawns and gardens. There is very little garbage finding itself around the area which is great when you have a dog who picks up everything.

It is also green when compared to money. I approached a local bookstore to carry my book. The manager took my copy of Shall We Chat? and she is going to read it. I told her I would have the good copies next week or so. She said to call then, but it looks optimistic. There are other franchises of that store all around Ontario. If one store will carry it, then maybe more will. It surely is exciting for me.

Two people have bought my book. I now classify myself as a published author. My brother bought a Kindle version. I'm looking forward to what he has to say. He has never read anything I have written. No reason really. He also doesn't chat so it will be interesting to see if he enjoys the book. I still need to see my book on a bookstore's shelf, but I am very happy the way things are going. The marketing work is a lot more fun than I expected.

I'm one happy person. Life is finally moving for me. Took long enough. :)

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment