Friday 1 May 2015

Inventions

Ever watch Dragon's Den or Shark's Tank? Ever think of an invention? Those shows promote intelligence, business savvy and strong personalities. Not only is it interesting, but you learn some great ideas. But it's difficult coming up with something that everyone will want to buy. Some ideas succeed but most don't.

Have you ever heard of Magic Mess? It's a brilliant invention. It is a screen that covers any door.


It's a simple mesh that is fastened to your door. Those pins you use for particle boards are the best things I've found to keep the screen attached to the door frame. They are easy to stick into the wood frame and easy to take out at the end of the season.

In the centre are magnets which allow easy passage and connect quickly upon closing. It is a brilliant invention. I love that fresh air.

Now I can leave my backdoor open all the time. No flies or bugs get in and the dog and cat can go in and out as much as they please.



How would you like to receive notice of my next blog? Or obtain information about my next book? Or maybe you'd like to know of my next signing?

You can now leave me your email and I will inform you about is happening. Go to this site and leave me your email address. Lots of news is to come.

On Saturday, May 9th, 2015, I have a signing at Chapters Ancaster in Meadowlands. Please come out and say hello.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com
@PattyLesser

No comments:

Post a Comment