Tuesday 3 December 2013

Movies

And what's your favourite movie? Can you watch the same movie over and over again? Some people enjoy watching a movie only once, but there must be others like me who can watch a movie over and over again enjoying it as much every time. Just loving the comfortable feeling it gives you to be in concert with the mood of that movie. The ability to relax is paramount and the movie aids in that.

My collection of dvds comprises over 300 movies. And I watch them repeatedly. Though I love to listen to music while driving, I prefer a movie in the background at home. It surprises even me how often I can watch a film. I never get tired of some movies because they make me feel great. But I have to be honest, I'm usually doing two or three other things while watching a movie. Either I'm working or playing poker online or chatting. I can't do just one thing at a time. Have to be multi-tasking.

Good news about Locker Rooms. During the last week, I have received the proofs of the cover and interior of my novel from the publisher. After reading through the novel again, I found some errors and sent the corrections to the publisher. They made the corrections and today I reviewed the finished product. Looks great.

Now, it has gone to production. It should be available on Amazon in early January, 2014.

Tell me what you think of the cover:



have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com
@PattyLesser





No comments:

Post a Comment